Text Size

Current Size: 100%

How can I report an Incident?

The Hate Incident Reporting Form has been designed for completion online. Alternatively you can call 101 to connect to your local force or visit any police station in the county, or any of the following reporting centres;

Corby Borough Council: www.corby.gov.uk

Daventry District Council: www.daventrydc.gov.uk

South Northamptonshire Council: www.southnorthants.gov.uk

East Northamptonshire Council: www.east-northamptonshire.gov.uk

Kettering Borough Council: www.kettering.gov.uk

Northampton Borough Council: www.northampton.gov.uk

Wellingborough Council: www.wellingborough.gov.uk

Northamptonshire County Council: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk

Victim Support: www.victimsupport.org.uk

Northamptonshire Rights Equalities Council (NREC): northantsrec.org

The form can be completed by victims, witnesses, or even a friend or family member (third party) who has heard about the incident through others (this could be the victim or any other person)

Please provide as much detailed information as you possibly can. If you need help in completing the form trained volunteers are available at Victim Support offices who can listen to you in confidence and give information, practical help and emotional support. Your local police station can also provide officers to help fill in the form too.

You can also make a report in the following ways;

  • Call Northamptonshire Police on 101 or 999 in an emergency
  • Online reporting form as explained above
  • Visiting any of the reporting centres detailed above to make a report
  • True Vision website: www.report-it.org.uk
  • Tell Mama website: tellmamauk.org
  • Crimestoppers for anonymous reporting: crimestoppers-uk.org

Please note, if you don’t want to give your contact details this is ok. However our officers or partner agencies won’t be able to contact you with updates and advice.



Back to Top